Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 Reasons as to Why i Started this Blog

Well this being my first post i thought i will start of with some soul searching as to why i suddenly decided to start this blog. And when it comes to this blog everything had to be in "Tens"!

My 10 reasons (in no particular order)
  1. Bored to death at work
  2. Decided it's high time i started blogging( Most of the people i know are bloggers...even though i must confess their blogging skills aren't that great)
  3. Want to see if this kind of blog gets any response at all
  4. Testing the power of the internet in spreading information (haha this one is so lame)
  5. My fantasy of making it big with my blog (so i become famous :). My inspiration www.highheelconfidential.com)
  6. Finding a challenge in writing about things in 10's
  7. Heard blogging helps improve writing skills
  8. Hope to get acquainted with more bloggers through my blog
  9. Will be fun a way to let my thoughts across
  10. For no reason!! It's something that just popped into my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment